That's what it spells when one's nose hits the keyboard. :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Deegan
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 8:31 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Divine & Contingent Order

This is one of JD's best techniques he learned it when he was Pres of
the D-bate Society.

I am afraid he does not get it so let's just move on!

Or maybe he fell asleep at the keyboard?
Is there a doctor in the house to treat his narcolepsy?

http://mail.yahoo.com