jd

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I only compare because we all know you do nothing.
That is why you can't say anything.
No one is trying to draw attention to themselves just trying to draw attention to one who talks a big talk then when called on it backs down because that is what it is JUST TALK.
0
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Christ's mentoring is what made the 12 apostles the force they were.  Let's see -- that's 12 divided by three (years) and a 100 years later , they tell me there was somewhere around 6 million Christians.    But make fun of it if you will.

Part of mentoring (read:discipleship) is the giving up of self.   It is the carnal mind that makes a game out of sharing the gospel and comparing "success" landmarks.
It is Christ's example that really matters, here  --  not mine nor yours.

the comparisons have been made.  You ignored them then  -- you would do so again if agreed to play this very immature game.   What shall we call this game?  "My Sword is bigger than yours?"  If we are to pray in our closets  --  surely our ministries are not for the purpose of attracting attention to self.   I will pray that you move away from self as you continue doing what every you do "for the Lord."  After all  -- the head count belongs to the Lord for He is the one who adds to His assemblage.

jd

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
You Mentor but have No one that you have mentored.
Impressive.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
maybe God is trying to tell you something, Kevin.  The "x" in the box is probably not what you had in mind.

jd

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>