On 05 Jun 14:46, Christophe (net) wrote:
> Le 05/06/2015 12:41, Cédric Krier a écrit :
> >On 05 Jun 09:14, Christophe (net) wrote:
> >>Hello
> >>
> >>We have written a little module that modifies the use of parties and
> >>addresses for :
> >>
> >>   - Adding of the possibility to define a default address on party (this
> >>address does not need to show the name field)
> >
> >But there is already a default address on party (the first one).
>
> this module removes the ambiguity (nothing differentiates the first address
> of the other if not its position) and especially specifies that the other
> person addresses are identical to the primary address.

Ordering for prioritisation is one of the biggest design principal of
Tryton. If you don't accept it, you will have to write a lot of modules
because it is everywhere.

> >>   - Adding the association between contact mechanism and addresses (on an
> >>idea of Zikzakmedia)
> >
> >I don't see the point to link for example an email to an address ?
>
> Not necessarily has an address but a person (name) who may have a different
> address or not the main address.

A person is a party not a contact mechanism.

> >>   - Help define the address of a contact is identical to the default
> >> address
> >>of the party to avoid having to re-enter informations.
> >>

> >Are not you trying to reimplement the party_relationship module?
>
> Not the relationship between the party, but the relationship between the
> names, addresses and contacts mecanisms.

What names?
And there are no relation between addresses and contact mechanisms.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com