Am Sat, 12 Mar 2016 12:31:10 +0100 hat Cédric Krier <cedric.kr...@b2ck.com>
geschrieben:

Hi,

I'm working on writing an EBICS library (and later a Tryton module to
use it). EBICS allows to sent or receive directly messages from the bank
like SEPA or MT940 messages.
I based my development on this Ruby library:
https://github.com/railslove/epics
But I have some worry about the interpretation of the specification and
I can not reproduce all the tests because of random seed that
cryptography doesn't seem to allow to set, so I would like to test it on
a testing server.
I could find only this one [1] but it works only on version 2.3 and 2.4
when current version is 2.5.
So is there anybody who know such testing server?

PS: It is quite disappointing that banks don't provide such testing
server. It looks like they don't want people use it.

[1] https://software.elcimai.com/efs/accueil-qualif.jsp

Thanks,

At time we consider to make our FinTech library [1] open source.
But it's not official yet.

[1] http://www.joonis.de/software/fintech

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen