>> >I still don't understand. What do you mean by "open the party view"?
>> >
>> do the same, as click on "party" in the tree menu...
>
>I still don't understand.
>Do you want to send command to the Tryton client?
>Do you want to open a view in the browser?

I am developing a browser for the tryton client - a so called "widget" based on
gtk like the new richtext editor.
Now I want to execute tryton-client code from javascript in the webbrowser
widget inside the tryton client.
One thing I want to do is open a view e.g. the party view.
If you have installed the party module, you have a party menu entry in the tree
navigation on the left of your tryton client.
If you open the menu, by clicking the + sign (or whatever you have), you can
double-click on parties. This operation opens in my tryton client a new tab on
the right showing a list of parties.
I want to execute this "action" from within javascript.
Please do not tell me, that this is a security risk - you do not need to use
it...

I know, how to populate objects from python/gtk into the browser. I just do not
know which objects I need and what to execute...

regards

Henrik