El 17/10/16 a les 19:27, Markus Bala ha escrit:
thank you for your comment.
Now I understand where to start to write my unit test. I will try later.

I have a question.
Is it possible Proteus able to call method/function?
Yes, you can use proteus to call any RPC method, but I'm pretty sure we can give a better advice if you explain more concretly what do you want to do we can give a better advice.

Also, make sure to take a look at the standard module test to have an idea of what it's possible to do and come here with your doubts if any.

Hope it helps!

Sergi Almacellas Abellana
Twitter: @pokoli_srk

"tryton-dev" group.