El 18/10/16 a les 11:14, Markus Bala ha escrit:
Sorry, I think I made you confuse.
I made 2 question in one email

Yes, i got confused by this fact.

The 1st question is how to write and call unittest. I had already
understand the concept and trying to understand by hand on.
So I think everything is solved, isn't it?

The 2nd question is how to call method from proteus. --> This is not for
Unit Test but for development.
How to call the method from proteus usign RPC?

Could you please start a new thread for this unrelated question? Thanks in advance.

Sergi Almacellas Abellana
Twitter: @pokoli_srk

"tryton-dev" group.