Hello,

I'm doing some testing with flask_tryton and I have some questions about Tryton
module integration in a Python3 development.

My dev is written Python3 and I wonder what are the best practices for
integrating 'flask_tryton' and 'tryton' as a module? Because every time I do it
I have syntax or import errors. I saw in some 'issue' the use of the '2to3'
utility, should I convert 'flask-tryton' with this utility?

Do I still have to wait to write my dev using Tryton in Python3?

Thank you for your remarks or advice.

Regards
--
Christophe