El 06/06/17 a les 10:08, Christophe ha escrit:
Le mardi 6 juin 2017, 09:39:06 Sergi Almacellas Abellana a écrit :
El 06/06/17 a les 09:33, Christophe ha escrit:
Hi,

I would like to test the module 'account_budget' but I can not find where
i can clone it ?
Is there a 'how to' to retrieve the modules in test?
I imagine you refer to the reviews ofhttps://bugs.tryton.org/issue6089

In order to get a review of a new module, you have to create an empty
mercurial repository and download the review to it. The commands will be:

mkdir account_budget
cd account_budget
hg init .
hg review --fetch -i XXXXX

where XXXXXX is the review id.

Hope it helps.
Thanks to your answer, but i cannot retrieve the code. The authentication
proccess seems to be alright (a message in browser said 'The authentication
flow has completed') but i have this error :

Unable to fetch the patch: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

and after some time this message appears :

1496736074772     addons.productaddons    ERROR   Request failed certificate
checks: [Exception... "SSL is required and URI scheme is not https."
nsresult: "0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)"  location: "JS frame ::
resource://gre/modules/CertUtils.jsm  :: checkCert :: line 145"  data: no]

any idea ?
Which host are you using as codereview? (see the review section of your ~/.hgrc file)

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com