El 24/11/17 a les 12:02, Maxime Richez ha escrit:
You have some examples in the test suite:

http://hg.tryton.org/trytond/file/34073513c887/trytond/tests/test_modelview.py#l194

Have you tried?:

Eval('self', {}).get('total_amount', 0) > 500

Hope it helps.
Thanks but we are testing from the tryton client, and expression is not a valid
Pyson expression. Is there a way to convert your expression  in the gui client ?
We convert your expression with PYTHONEncoder and then we introduce the result
in the GUI, and it's working whith this value:
{"s2": 500, "s1": {"d": 0, "k": "total_amount", "__class__": "Get", "v": {"d": {}, "__class__": "Eval", "v":
"self"}}, "e": false, "__class__": "Greater"}

Is there a tool in the gui to convert expression to Pyson ?

Indeed there is a widget to manipulate the pyson statements on the tryton client [1]. You should be able to enter the pyson expresion on client and it will automatically encode the values when sending to the server.

But I see the widget is not activated for this field.

I will create an issue in order to fix it.

Thanks,

[1] https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4631

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana