El 30/11/17 a les 07:51, Nicolas Évrard ha escrit:
* Axel Braun  [2017-11-30 06:39 +0100]:
Morning,

Hello,

I can access a server with a working Tryton installation remote per SSH - no
GUI installed.
Is there a way to check if connections to the server are accepted? means, Can I simulate the server connection from the commandline somehow? Proteus maybe?
(connection check via telnet is not working...)

If the server is running and listening and if telnet does not work
then you can not reach the server and it's probably a network
configuration issue.
You can also use curl to list all the databases with the following comand:

curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d '{"method": "common.db.list", "params": []}' -X POST http://localhost:8000/

This will validate that the server is up and it can connect to the database.

Hope it helps.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com