During TUL2017, i could see the structure of Jurassic Fruit website using
tryton.
All the content was in one directory with the customization of the different
modules in sub-directories...

Could we have a small example of such structure and what should be written in
tryton.cfg, __init__.py files ?

Is there only one repository for the whole project? Or has any subdirectory his
own repository ? (and some exclusion in the parent repository not to include
the sub-directory)

I saw also some files or directory named "issuexxx". Could you explain this way
of working ?

Thanks !