On 2018-04-02 14:34, Josias Pérez wrote:
> Thanks for the info Cédric, and sorry for this [1].

But why still top-post?

> How could we start to adapt the get_multivalue method and how this affect
> Access Rules?

It is about removing all attribute access to MultiValue by call to
get_multivalue with the right pattern.
It does not affect the access rules, it will just allow to remove those
that are purely for multi-company support.

> I know that that multi-company affect to sales, invoices, inventories and
> more, so, could you give us a guideline on which modules start to develop
> this?

All modules that depends on company.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL