Le 21/12/09 14:23, Stephan Reihle a écrit :

> On 17 Dez., 22:52, Cédric Krier<cedric.kr...@b2ck.com>  wrote:
>
>> On 17/12/09 12:03 -0800, Stephan Reihle wrote:
>>

>>> Hello Group,
>>>

>>> is there a way to remove an installed module? I couldn't find any
>>> hints in the archive nor in the wiki.
>>>
>> There is no automatic way, seehttps://bugs.tryton.org/roundup/issue322for
>> information about why it is complicated to have it done in the right way.
>>

> I'm still  struggling with this.
>
> The problem is, that I installed trytond_timesheet under exactly this
> name, what meens that the installation of project keeps complaining of
> unresolved dependencies. Reeinstalling the module as timesheet could
> solve the problem, but trying so results in an error "The name of the
> group must be unique!".
>
> Is there a way, maybe by changing a record in whatever table of the
> database, to make tryton believe that the module is not installed
> yet?
> Data integrity would not be affected by reinstallation.
>
> The alternative would be the reinstallation of the whole database -
> not really what I wish for christmas.
>
> TIA
>
> Stephan Reihle

The following query should give you all the records (and their tables)
that where created by the module:

SELECT module, model, db_id from ir_model_data where module like
'%timesheet%';

So removing them should solve your problem (to completely uninstall it
you will have to also drop the corresponding tables but it does matter
much).

--
Bertrand Chenal

B2CK SPRL