On 29/09/10 23:55 -0700, jellied wrote:
> I've dived into this and the system looks perfect.
> On the demo. system I can't physically print a sales invoice.
> the print option asks to down load file - is this raw XML or
> something?

It is by default an ODT file [1].
So you must have a program that can read ODT file, OpenOffice [2] is a common
one.
Now, depending of the OS you must configure or not Tryton client how to open
this kind of files:

- On windows: the file is open with the default program associated with .odt
- On MacOS: it is the OS that defines which program
- On Linux: you must define it on the tryton client menu
  "Options>File Actions..."

> how do i physically create a file to print/email to client?

It is the same for printing.
But for email, you must define the command to run depending of you email
client. It is in the menu "Options>Email..."

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument
[2] http://www.openoffice.org/

--
Cédric Krier