On 23/01/11 14:38 -0800, Brian D. wrote:
> Greetings-
>
> I'm just getting my feet wet with Tryton, and trying to create a
> Unified Chart of Accounts (UCOA) module -- the code, such as it is, is
> located here: http://tryton-ucoa.googlecode.com

Great!

> Now, the problem that I'm having is that when I'm working with the
> module on Ubuntu 10.04 (with trytond 1.4)

Is there no younger release? I think it is better to develop on the last
release.

> , and copy the updated files
> over to the module's directory (/usr/share/pyshared/trytond/modules/
> account_ucoa), the server doesn't immediately update the module (still
> displays older homepage/author info, etc.)
>
> I've tried setting auto_reload = True in /etc/trytond.conf, restarting
> the server, and running update-python-modules, but trytond seems to be
> hanging on to the old version of the module.

I think what you need is to update the database.
It is described in http://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/Update
And check if you don't have error message because if there is error in your
new code then the update will be rollbacked.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4