We are going to build Tryton protal/website not an documentation system
thats clear.

That why to taking about Sphinx[documentation generator.]

Drupal is great CMS for protal and website launching. Even have great
features which are most of all we have require.

We have to build a tryton website where we can use widgets, blogs ,
community feeds, news, forums, email, subscription, by language translation.

And File downloading features which all are ready with drupal- Its based on
what is not important for us. But It hold lots of features thats we require
most...

[We dont have to spend much time for web site development but have to use
ready cms which holds ultimate feature which we require....]

@ Good Day.

--
Thanks,
Tejas L Tank.