Al 02/12/11 10:38, En/na Cédric Krier ha escrit:
On 01/12/11 23:49 +0100, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
Hi All,

This is my first post on this mailing list, so sorry if I make any mistake.

I'm interested in having a module to be able to organize the
tryton's task (i think a project is to huge) in the Getting Thinks
Done[1] organizational method. I've seen that is no module for doing
it nowadays, so  I pretend to develop it. Is anyone else interested
in it. Do you think that would be a nice to have for tryton?
My first concern is that it must not be in conflict with the module
project_plan

It must not conflict. One thing is the project plan (start date, end date, etc.) and the other thinks is the priority of a GTD task. Normally you could assign temporally values to it, but i'm thinking in making it generic giving the option of personalize it in every tryton database.

IMHO GTD method will only require to add 2 many2one fields on tasks model. One for storing the context (office,mail,telephone) and other for storing the priority (high, low, wish or today,this week,this month, someday).

As usual, comments would be appreciated.