Hi Tryton Developers,

There is an opportunity to drive traffic from a citizen engagement app I'm
building to your Tryton business. Let me know if you are interested in a
proposal where I receive a commission for bringing customers to you via my
app. The benefit to you is the viral nature of the app and how it can bring
clients to your Tryton business.

I'm also crowdsourcing the citizen engagement app construction itself. This
is an alternative proposal to you to build the citizen engagement app. Here
is some information about it:

The project is an open source, Django/python citizen engagement system. The
purpose is to generate revenue, drive traffic to my other open source
government software products, bring transparency to government, promote
citizen engagement, and make government more efficient.

SPECULATIVE NATURE OF THE PROJECT: Your payment method is constituted of
30% of the gross revenue of the product for as long as you maintain and
improve it.

If you derive revenue through support of other open source products such as
Alfresco, OTRS, etc., that government could use, then there are additional
opportunities to add value to this project for you.

Thanks,

Alex Glaros
Contact info: http://www.sharedgovapps.com/contact/