On 16/07/12 12:00 -0700, guly200 wrote:
> Hi Tryton folks!
>
> I would need to invoice a sale order in several steps, by invoicing
> each time a percentage of the amount sold.
> It can not be done by payment terms because it is really separate
> invoices that I need to submit.
>
> Could you advise me of the best way to implement this ?
> Should I add a percentage field and shortcircuit the quantity field ?
> I'm scared of breaking things up by modifying the calculation of
> invoicing amounts... impact on taxes, payments, etc...

Yes this is the risk.
Indeed, you should clearly define what are you invoicing because you can
not split an invoice and have the same result.

So I'm wondering if your needs are not about installments.
I think this should be managed by creating invoices with just one line
for installment and the last one will deduce those lines from the
complete invoice.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL