On Jul 18, 2012, at 4:07 AM, Cédric Krier wrote:

> And finaly as we have a Tryton classifier, it will be great to not
> prefix those modules with "trytond_" which also could confuse people.

Other recommendations are fine, but these modules may still need to use
'trytond_' as a prefix so that python packaging will install the dependencies
consistently (Example [1]). I think its good to keep the same convention
unless, we decide to complicate __tryton__ metadata with separate
standard addons and custom addons which changes the prefix accordingly,
or removes it completely.

[1] http://hg.tryton.org/2.4/modules/sale/file/7e68db93bc88/setup.py#l16

Thanks,

Sharoon Thomas
Openlabs Technologies & Consulting (P) Limited

w: http://www.openlabs.co.in
m: +1 813.793.6736 (OPEN) Extn. 200
t: @sharoonthomas

- We CARE for our customers