El 10/11/13 10:50, Jean C ha escrit:
Hi all,

Following the discussions which started at the TUB, Sharoon set up the following repo :
https://github.com/tryton/tryton-documentation

This repo is used to build this readthedocs :
http://tryton-documentation.readthedocs.org <http://tryton-documentation.readthedocs.org/>

Right now the content is rather limited, we are working on it, and counting on you all !
Will be great if anyone interested on a topic can fill an Issue on github to reflect his/her interest. It's not needed to explain all the topics, only something like: "Create a section on how to write tests"

Doing this way, other people can write spend her time writing on interesting topics.

Anyone knows where is the docs that Udo showed on the TUB ? And the code for generating it?

Will be great if we can have this merged on the tryton-documentation.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com