El 23/05/14 13:19, andr...@mazurkiewicz.org ha escrit:
Thanks.

I will have a look on it.

However I do not fully understand purpose of certain tables (models).

Feel free to ask here whatever you don't understand. We will try to help as much as possible.
For example has the account_tax_group a strictly organizational purpose or it is used for processing as well.

It's kind is used to filter tax that are only available for sales or purchases and for invoices or supplier invoices. See:

http://hg.tryton.org/modules/sale/file/d58c57d9e589/sale.py#l1026
http://hg.tryton.org/modules/purchase/file/45e59befc00d/purchase.py#l903

Having said that, you can organize your taxes as many groups as you want.

Once again that you for the hint.

PS: Please don't top-post on this mailing list and follow the netiquette
see http://groups.tryton.org/netiquette <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fgroups.tryton.org%2Fnetiquette&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGxJPFXySn8ggackius5L5d_t2A0w>

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com