El 22/07/14 11:09, Paul Leverett ha escrit:
On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9:58:27 AM UTC+1, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:

    El 22/07/14 10:46, Paul Leverett ha escrit:

    > 1) Is the correct way to cancel this Sale to use the "Return Sale"
    > action? Is there any other way?
    The return sale will cause to generate another invoice and another
    shipment the other way round. If you don't want to send anythink,
    just
    cancel the invoice and the shipment, and use the Exception wizards to
    ignore the created lines.

I have done this but the Sale state is still Processing,
Invoice State: None (this is correct, there are no Invoices)
Shipment State: Sent (even though the actual Shipment is 'Canceled')
It would be better if the Sale could be closed or cancelled or done
Agree that the sale must be in done state.
I remember that there was a bug similar to this, but I can not found them :S

Can you test it on trunk and fill a issue if you can reproduce it?

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com