Dear Cedric,

After installing py2exe, I tried to add chardet as a package to py2exe and
received the following error. I tried to rectify by installing Microsoft
Visual Studio 2008, but my attempts were futile.Please help me in
overcoming this issue - No such file or directory
'Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest'

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QBE9Bt-Tln0/VsP2jyxLC6I/AAAAAAAAGHM/NPqou_alljk/s1600/Issue.jpg>

Many Thanks!