El martes, 27 de octubre de 2015, 7:55:02 (UTC-3), Cédric Krier escribió:

> On 2015-10-27 03:22, ayeshaa...@gmail.com <javascript:> wrote:
> > I am unable to change the default language from preferences
> > on http://demo3.6.tryton.org/ to English. Currently it's set to Russian
> and
> > does not change upon updating language preferences. Can you please
> check?
>
> Yes, stupid guys think only about themselves and don't use all the
> language demo users.
> Restored.

I installed Neso 3.6, also I can't get the language I want to use ...

All check boxes are marked as 'Active' for each translation on
"Administration/Localization/Languages" menu path. However "English" is the
only one available on the list of values that cab be found by following
menu bar entry "User/Preferences/"  "Preferences" tab "Language" label.

Could you help me please?
Thank you.