Hi,

My name is Ashish. I am an undergraduate pursuing my b.tech in computer
science and engineering. I like contributing in open source projects, In
the past I have been an active contributor in google-melange, opendaylight,
mailman projects. I had gone through the project ideas page, I liked most
of them. I am exploring more about some projects. In case of any
issue/query, I will post here. Any starting points to remember?.

Hoping for a great summer ahead.

Thanks
Ashish