Hi Narashimha,

I'm having the same problem and can't make it work. I'm trying to filter a
view with the following code using 'domain' and PYSON with  no success.

        <record model="ir.action.act_window.domain"
id="act_gnuhealth_appointment_domain_today">
            <field name="name">Today</field>
            <field name="sequence" eval="10"/>
            <field name="domain">[('appointment_date', '>=',
PYSONEncoder().encode(DateTime()))]</field>
            <field name="act_window"
ref="action_gnuhealth_appointment_view"/>
        </record>

Can you post you solution using PYSON?

Thanks in advanced.

Carlos