when I try executing ./bin/trytond -c ../tryton/trytond.conf -d mydb --all
I'm getting this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./bin/trytond", line 80, in <module>
    server.TrytonServer(options).run()
  File
"/home/manipalsingh/Documents/github/tryton/trytond/trytond/server.py",
line 85, in run
    with Transaction().start(db_name, 0) as transaction:
  File
"/home/manipalsingh/Documents/github/tryton/trytond/trytond/transaction.py",
line 84, in start
    database = Database(database_name).connect()
  File
"/home/manipalsingh/Documents/github/tryton/trytond/trytond/backend/sqlite/database.py",

line 220, in connect
    raise IOError('Database "%s" doesn\'t exist!' % db_filename)
IOError: Database "mydb.sqlite" doesn't exist!

Although I have a database named mydb created in path that I specified in
trytond.conf file.(I'm using sqlite for creating database).
Any help....