Le 08/04/16 13:36, Cédric Krier a écrit :
> On 2016-04-08 13:09, Richard PALO wrote:
>> During the discussion of pagesize/language problems in report templates from
>> issue5464
>> I noticed:
>>> doc/topics/reports/index.rst:5115:    * Use Liberation fonts (Only
>>> necessary if being officially included in
>>> doc/reports.rst:2179:    * Use Liberation fonts (Only necessary if being
>>> officially included in
>>
>> I find no other documentation of this dependency.
>>
>> Is it supposed to be in trytond or in one of the modules so I can add
>> fonts/liberation-ttf to it's dependency list...
>
> Opendocument doesn't embed fonts so it is very similar on how HTML
> support fonts. The reader should try its best to find a compatible font.

That's not the question.

We can easily put a dependency to pull in and install fonts/liberation-ttf,
no need to replace with a compatible font...

I would like to know if the depency is on trytond (as a whole because of the
reporting module),
or rather each module that provides an 'official' template, if I understood the
'official' biz above.

As far as packaging systems are concerned, fonts are also important
dependencies.

cheers
--
Richard PALO