Hello everyone,

We are running Tryton v3.4 and we have created a Production (with BOM) of a
product with quantity 6.
Though we realize that we should have created 4 of that products because
the warehouse didn't have so many components. As result, we now have in our
warehouse negative quantity of our components and +2 quantity of our main
product.

What is the proper way to reverse that production in order to fix the
warehouse and the products cost prices.

Notice that we are using AngloSaxon method.

Thanks.