El 07/06/16 a les 12:03, Armand Mpassy-Nzoumba ha escrit:
Dear all,

I am trying to create a chart of account.

First of all I will take a look at the account doc to :

http://doc.tryton.org/4.0/modules/account/doc/index.html#account

You can ask here if there is something that you don't understand.

 Is there a template we can
use? or is there any guideline to write a Tryton module?

You can create a module like the account_be, account_fr, account_de_skr03 modules.

Basically this modules loads the chart and taxes templates via xml files.

Kind regards

Armand

Groups "tryton" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tryton/CAGb%2BB3dkEzuYb%3Dp1cwJt-pLKp4JjZF6icsPe2Z7m6GWW5WzSpQ%40mail.gmail.com