El 21/09/16 a les 04:51, zmers.m...@gmail.com ha escrit:
Hey Guys, What is the main reason that tryton web client load too slow?
We have setup a tryton web client but when i try to log in it will took
much time to finished log in and when ever i click button inside the
interface it will also take too much time. We had already check our
server system information and its fine.
Could you elaborate what do you mean by slow? How time does it take to take an acction?

It may be also usefull to know which trytond version are you using, the database backend that are you using and which modules have you installed on the database.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com