El 21/09/16 a les 10:16, braiel tapdasan ha escrit:

On Wednesday, 21 September 2016 15:52:07 UTC+8, Sergi Almacellas
Abellana wrote:

    El 21/09/16 a les 09:31, braiel tapdasan ha escrit:
    > Hi, I just needs help in where i can download or get the database
    from
    > the demo server? For example the products, parties and demo
    configuration.

    The demo database is created with the tryton_demo [1] script which can
    be found on the tryton-tools [2] repository. You can execute this
    script
    in your local instance to create the same database.

How to execute this script ?
It's python script so you can execute it with:

python tryton_demo.py [options] <database>

You can see the available options with:

python tryton_demo.py --help

P.S: Make sure you have proteus installed and properly configured.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com