Eventually I can confirm that the Codesprint will be at Infinitum
Factory as announced on the first place.

A last minute search to find alternative locations in Barcelona city
has given the same results we already had, which is that those places
are either expensive for the number of attendees or simply cannot
ensure a decent wifi access (or even a roof :). Also, there's no
guarantee that a location in Barcelona city would be nearer (in time)
than Infinitum Factory is. As a plus, there's the fact that there are
precedents from other unconferences where the Codesprint location was
at >1h time from the unconference location.

Please, do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have regarding
either Unconference or Codesprint events.

See you soon!!

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com