On 2016-10-10 18:28, Ryan wrote:

> On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 3:00:04 PM UTC+8, Ryan wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Sir Sergi.
> >
> > I'll try it later and update this trend asap.
> >
> > sorry... but I got blank result on this: please see code below. any help
> please...
>
> z_group = fields.Char('Default Group')
>

> @staticmethod
> def default_zgroup():
>       pool = Pool()
>       User = pool.get('res.user')
>       user = User(Transaction().context['user'])
>       return user.groups

You can not return instances on default method because this must be sent
to the client over wire.
Also the type of your fields are not compatible, you can not store a
list on a Char field.

PS: Please do not top-post on this mailing list, see
http://groups.tryton.org/netiquette
--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com