Hi,
   You could be right.
   I am connecting to Linux machine remotely by TightVNC and both trytond
and tryton run on the remote PC via TightVNC. Maybe TightVNC is the cause
of this trouble..... Not sure how to make TightVNC transmit non-ascii
characters if that is the cause.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Sergi Almacellas Abellana <se...@koolpi.com