Thank you Nicolas! I will give that a try.

Last night I nearly had it setup. I was able to successfully create a
virtualenv (venv from python 3.4) and install trytond, though afterwards I
realized the trytond_modules are not supported in python 3.x. Should I
create a second virtualenv with python 2.7 to install the modules there or
would it be best to remove the first virtualenv and create a new one where
trytond and its modules operate in a python 2.7 environment?