I'm not trying to connect via web, I'm trying to connect from Tryton client
installed in a different machine, although I'm testing via web just to make
sure the server is reachable

One of the things I noticed is that I'm able to Telnet demo4.4.tryton.org,
so I tried to Telnet my Tryton server instance without positive results,
but that points that something is blocking the traffic from the server
itself, I thought it was the firewall, so I deactivated ufw, but still I'm
unable to connect.
I keep working on this trying different thins like trying to connect via
web from the local machine, here is were I got hope, the server responded
with a 400 error code. Now I'm going to try to connect from local instance
of Tryton client, if the result is positive, I will work on the thing that
is preventing a remote machine to connect to the server.