El 14/07/17 a les 17:06, Khurram Shahzad ha escrit:

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Sergi Almacellas Abellana <se...@koolpi.com <mailto:se...@koolpi.com>> wrote:

    El 14/07/17 a les 12:31, Khurram Shahzad ha escrit:

        Dear All,

        After installing GNU Health 3.2 in virtual environment, I am
        able to start trytond and can see the following last line in the
        log:

*23324 139852617877248 [2017-07-14 03:50:30,892] INFO werkzeug * Running on http://localhost:8000/ (Press CTRL+C to quit)*

    if you are conection from another machine, you should modify your
    config files to listen to all interfaces. See:

Whenever I try to connect, I see a message in the log file as stated earlier.
But this log says that the tryton client is conecting to the server.

Can you use the --dev flag on client and the --verbose and --dev flag on server to see the full output and paste it here?

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com