El viernes, 4 de agosto de 2017, 11:21:17 (UTC-3), Dominique Chabord
escribió:

> "
> <moyanocasco...@gmail.com <javascript:>>:
> >

> >> Are you sure you should worry about rich text in that kind of situation
> ?
> >> As a user I would definitly prefer write and read simple text.
> >>

> > So the user can emphasize parts of the message. I explained on the
> previous
> > message
>
> I know what rich text is.
> There are many drawbacks in not respecting independence between data
> and format in an ERP.
>
> BTW, "If you use email, you depend on the internet state" is a wrong
> assumption.
>
> The beauty of mail protocols is to use internet if your TO: is remote,
> and local net if he is local ;-)
> regards

Yes, I know it. But I am not the responsable (sorry, I am not english
native speaker) about the network state.
So, I planted this "solution" to keep track about the engineering jobs in
the place + a simple messenger to inform respect the state of the job

Is it there any other way to put a newline than the \n? It doesn't work on
richtext.
Thanks