On Oct 14, 2017 01:55, "PMan" <max...@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings!

I'm trying to install 4.4.4 from source on Cloud Linux 7 with cagefs.

My environment:

Postgres 9.6, which I know is working, because it is the backend for
another app on that server that has been running for months.

Virtual environment (VE): Python 3.6

I try to test install from the command line Inside active VE:

./bin/trytond -c /opt/Tryton/etc/trytond.conf

This gives me this error:

'trytond.backend', db_type)
ValueError: not enough values to unpack (expected 1, got 0)

This looks like an incorrectly specified database URI. The error message
you sent later seems to show it knows it's a postgresql type database but
the connection info was not supplied. See below...

Here are the relevant parts of trytond.conf:

[web]
# Settings for the web interface

# The IP/host and port number of the interface
# (Internal default: localhost:8000)
#
# Listen on all interfaces (IPv4)
listen = localhost:8000
#
# Listen on all interfaces (IPv4 and IPv6)
#listen = [::]:8000

# The hostname for this interface
#hostname =

# The root path to retrieve data for GET requests
root = /path/to/sao-4.4.4

[database]
# Database related settings

# The URI to connect to the SQL database (following RFC-3986)
# uri = database://username:password@host:port/
# (Internal default: sqlite:// (i.e. a local SQLite database))
#
# PostgreSQL via Unix domain sockets
# (e.g. PostgreSQL database running on the same machine (localhost))
#uri = postgresql://tryton:tryton@/
#
# PostgreSQL via TCP/IP
# (e.g. connecting to a PostgreSQL database running on a remote machine or
# by means of md5 authentication. Needs PostgreSQL to be configured to
accept
# those connections (pg_hba.conf).)
uri = postgresql://username:passwordlocalhost:5432/

^^^HERE^^^

Is this exactly how it is in your config file? The @ sign as missing so the
parser can't unpack (separate) the credentials and the host:port

Should be username:password@localhost:5432

# The path to the directory where the Tryton Server stores files.
# The server must have write permissions to this directory.
# (Internal default: /var/lib/trytond)
path = /var/lib/trytond

# Shall available databases be listed in the client?
#list = True

# The number of retries of the Tryton Server when there are errors
# in a request to the database
#retry = 5

# The primary language, that is used to store entries in translatable
# fields into the database.
language = en_US

Is there a way to set db type in the config file?

Thanks in advance!