> Hello,
>
> I am in the process of setting up Tryton for the first time.
>
> Who can I send suggestions to for updating the documentation?
>
> http://doc.tryton.org/4.6/trytond/doc/topics/configuration.html
>
> I probably can not do this directly myself until I know what I am doing is
> correct.
>
> E.g.
>
> This page needs to give more information at the top concerning
>
> * where the configuration file is to be saved

where you want, provided the process will have read right on it. There
is a default location depending on your OS.

> * or how it is to be passed into the tryton

either the default location or a path is given to the process command
The usual way on linux.

> * link to an example of configuration file

I haven't done it for 4.6 yet, but usually I use a documented template
related to the version for future maintenance

> * and example of it being used

it always depends on how you run your process, so it is usuful to
check you understand the documentation. Nevertheless I will show the
configuration of my demo server as soon as 4.6 will be added.