Il giorno giovedì 7 dicembre 2017 13:50:32 UTC+1, Cato Nano ha scritto:
> I have a simple entity and I d like to show a simple tree view (as a first
> step)
>
> I tried to follow the manual in creating that but the tree view doesnt get
> showed
>
> Here s a picture (my menu in the red shape)
> https://imgur.com/a/I5XMc
>
> And here is the relevant file
> https://gitlab.com/devincentis.emilio/tributi/blob/master/tributi.xml
>
> Thanks in advance

in the browser consolle I find this error:

Unchecked lastError value: Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end
does not exist. ExtensionCommon.jsm:407

Did I mess up the SAO installation ?

How so ?

This happens also on the other menus too, but only mine can't load a view

Thanks for any hint