> This is about splitting the shipments not the move in the shipment. And
> we do not consider that user needs to split incoming shipments because
> it is the user who fill them.

In our case, the split has to be done before the reception and changing
quantity on the shipment create another shipment with the missing quantities
when you click on receive. We prefer to split incoming moves while they are in
'draft' state, then giving each line a lot number and when we receive goods we
validate the reception.

> Normally, the split move button should be available.

Indeed, i add the code and it's working. Thanks !