Il giorno venerdì 2 febbraio 2018 10:19:18 UTC+1, Sergi Almacellas Abellana ha
scritto:
> El 02/02/18 a les 08:39, Cato Nano ha escrit:
> > That' s my total !!
> >
> > This is a way saner cycle than creating the xml for the fields, then
> > logging in the client, open all the windows to reach the new field !!
> We normally use proteus to create doctest scenarios that ensure the
> module behaves as expected. Have a look at the docs:
>
> http://doc.tryton.org/4.6/trytond/doc/topics/testing.html

I tried to add some tests but they don' t get run

In fact I added a test that should fail but when I run the tests they all pass
:-/

Here
https://gitlab.com/humanitiesNerd/tributi/blob/master/tests/scenario_affissioni.rst#L66

The correct value should be
datetime.date(2019, 10, 16)

but instead I wrote
datetime.date(2019, 10, 17)

just to see a test fail

It doesn' t

it always run 13 tests

This is what i get

(env) [catonano@localhost tributi] $ ./run-tests.py -m tributi -v
/home/catonano/tributi/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/trytond/modules/__init__.py:143:
 DeprecationWarning: This method will be removed in future versions.  Use
'parser.read_file()' instead.
  module_config.readfp(fp)
/home/catonano/tributi/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/trytond/modules/__init__.py:143:
 DeprecationWarning: This method will be removed in future versions.  Use
'parser.read_file()' instead.
  module_config.readfp(fp)
/home/catonano/tributi/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/trytond/backend/sqlite/table.py:281:
 UserWarning: Unable to remove not null with SQLite backend
  warnings.warn('Unable to remove not null with SQLite backend')
/home/catonano/tributi/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/trytond/backend/sqlite/table.py:245:
 UserWarning: Unable to drop foreign key with SQLite backend
  warnings.warn('Unable to drop foreign key with SQLite backend')
/home/catonano/tributi/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/trytond/backend/sqlite/table.py:289:
 UserWarning: Unable to drop constraint with SQLite backend
  warnings.warn('Unable to drop constraint with SQLite backend')
/home/catonano/tributi/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/trytond/backend/sqlite/table.py:176:
 UserWarning: Unable to set default on column with SQLite backend
  warnings.warn('Unable to set default on column with SQLite backend')
/home/catonano/tributi/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/trytond/backend/sqlite/table.py:279:
 UserWarning: Unable to set not null with SQLite backend
  warnings.warn('Unable to set not null with SQLite backend')
/home/catonano/tributi/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/trytond/backend/sqlite/table.py:286:
 UserWarning: Unable to add constraint with SQLite backend
  warnings.warn('Unable to add constraint with SQLite backend')
/home/catonano/tributi/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/trytond/backend/sqlite/table.py:242:
 UserWarning: Unable to add foreign key with SQLite backend
  warnings.warn('Unable to add foreign key with SQLite backend')
/home/catonano/tributi/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/trytond/model/fields/function.py:100:
 DeprecationWarning: inspect.getargspec() is deprecated, use
inspect.signature() or inspect.getfullargspec()
  if 'names' in inspect.getargspec(method)[0]:
Ran 13 tests in 8.592s

OK
(env) [catonano@localhost tributi] $

I' m using this file, I just copied it from the Trytond repository
https://gitlab.com/humanitiesNerd/tributi/blob/master/run-tests.py