Hi

I have been checking it, the issue here is that is something complex. I
mean, for a common user which register payments it could be a hard way for
something like just round the ammount and mark as paid the invoice when the
amount  paid is just lesser than 0.1 currency cents

Could be great an extension here? or how could be it easier for a simple
user on a simple way of doing it?

Thanks a lot

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Agile Coach | Python Software Developer | Tryton ERP Consultant

*Please consider the environment before printing this email*

*Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org
<http://thinkBeforePrinting.org>*