Hi all,

At our hospital we treat some patients whose medical expense is partially paid
by the Insurance Company. For example, a patient visited a consultant and we
charge $100 as Consultation Fee. Now 40% of this fee is paid by the patient and
remaining 60% is to be paid by the insurance company. Thus, we want to have one
sale and multiple invoices to different parties. Please advise how can we cater
this scenario.

I was thinking of adding two lines in Sale being:
40% Consultation Fee to be paid by patient: $40
60% consultation Fee to be paid by insurance company: $60

Now, if I call process() method of sale class, it will generate one invoice
referring to both sale lines. Is there any way to get two different invoices
generated - one for each sale line?

Best Regards,
Khurram.