Hello

I try to use the Wizards stock.products_by_locations and access the results.

I do not searching for the wizard.form but for the form created by the wizard.

For example: With Tryton client I can use Products by Locations to generate a
form with all products with quantity and costs.

I am not sure but I think this code creates also such a form, but how can I
access after creation?

   Location = Model.get('stock.location')
   locations = Location.find()
   for l in locations:
      wizard = Wizard('stock.products_by_locations', [l])
      wizard.execute('open')
      # show results

Thanks