On 2018-03-25 08:33, Adrian Herrera Montenegro wrote:
> El viernes, 23 de marzo de 2018, 11:50:04 (UTC-5), Cédric Krier escribió:
> > On 2018-03-23 09:15, Adrian Herrera Montenegro wrote:
> > > I downloaded the most recent trytond code and set everything up. Server
> > > is up and running. Then I downloaded the most recent version of Tryton
> > > client (4.6) but could not connect. So I verified the version of the
> > > trytond with trytond -version command and it returned 4.7
> > >
> > > Why the most recent server and client versions are not matching?
> >
> > Where did you download trytond code? 4.7 is the development version,
> > it is never published on downloads.tryton.org
>
> I just did the following under my tryton folder
>
> hg clone https://hg.tryton.org/trytond/
>
> And as I said, when I do bin/trytond --version I got the version 4.7.0

Of course, the default branch of the repository contains the development
version.
If you want releases of the server, you must download it also from
downloads.tryton.org (or install it from PyPI).
Or you you want the development version of the client, you must clone it
from hg.tryton.org/tryton

PS: Please do not forget to strip superfluous email content like
signature of previous author when answering, see
http://group.tryton.org/netiquette
--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com